Kasey’s Ukulele Method for Kids
An interactive step-by-step guide to discovering the beauty of ukulele!
Love and passion for music are fostered from a very young age. With “Kasey’s Ukulele Method for Kids”, your child can learn the basics of playing ukulele in a simple and super-engaging way that will develop his or her appetite for music and art.
Written as an interactive step-by-step guide to discovering the beauty of ukulele and play the first notes, this lovely book can show your little one just how amazing this Hawaiian instrument can be.
Filled with dozens of pages with tons of colorful illustrations, this volume can be your child’s first step into the world of music. It can help teach your child the parts of the ukulele, how to tune it, how to hold it properly, as well as how to play various songs by number or TAB. For those of you who want to dig in a bit more, you can discover a fun way to exercise and improve your playing technique, as well as teach you a few easy songs that will make you sound like a pro
Are you ready to become a ukulele rockstar
Here’s what mom and dad should know:
- This ukulele book for beginners was specifically designed for children;
- It is very easy to follow and super fun;
- The book features many colorful illustrations that make learning easier;
- It encourages practice and promotes mistakes as part of the learning process;
- Play-along jam tracks are available online for streaming.
- Open your kiddo’s world to music and art with his first ukulele book!